Yep! I always tried to be somewhat neat with my projects, but you never know until someone else takes it over and says, "Hey, where's the macro library?" or similar. Oops... that was under my personal high-level-index, you know, the datasets you deleted 4 years ago :)

Phil Smith wrote:
Of course, as others have noted, escrow doesn't mean anyone alive can use it to
build/support an actual product. How many of us have encountered products as a
vendor whose source was incomplete or didn't match what was shipping?