On 17May31:1259+0800, Timothy Sipples wrote:

> In some cases more than two parts are possible: A and B1, B2, B3, etc. When
> there are more than two parts the broadcast equipment needs to add
> location-specific delays to each of the feeds before transmission in order
> to synchronize them properly. But it's possible.
>
> There are some computing analogs to these split orchestral scenarios.

I'm still waiting for top session players to remote into the studios
such that their local time morning dates are in LA and Nashville and
afternoon in Brazil and Paris.  Only Brazil cancels, but a call comes
in from Sydney for that slot, so it's all good.  That evening there is
a live freewheeling jazz jam session featuring players no closer to
each other than ten thousand killometers.

Audio latencies above 20 milliseconds are challenging:
https://blog.highfidelity.com/how-much-latency-can-live-musicians-tolerate-da8e2ebe587a
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________