On 17May30:1027-0500, Paul Gilmartin wrote:

> Interesting pre-pre-pre-Friday topic.  I take SR's prohibition of
> superluminal communication as absolute.  But can a choir be
> synchronized without transmitting information from one member
> to another?  This seems to reflect the assumption for quantum
> computing.
>

> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EPR_paradox#Measurements_on_an_entangled_state

Paul, they're working on it:
https://phys.org/news/2012-09-km-physicists-quantum-teleportation-distance.html
https://www.sciencealert.com/a-new-quantum-teleportation-distance-record-has-been-set

Who knows how far the TS crowd has gotten with this research?
Naturally there are lots of rumors of deployments of such
wireless routers about.

So this is not Friday discussion.
--
<not cent from sell>
May the LORD God bless you exceedingly abundantly!

"So the universe is not quite as you thought it was.
 You'd better rearrange your beliefs, then.
 Because you certainly can't rearrange the universe."
__--from_Nightfall_by_Asimov/Silverberg_________________