Assume I am listing datasets ip OPT3.4. It is an ISPF table (DSLxxxxx).
also assume I have access to code. I would like to enter a plus sign in
front of a tbe entry and get the rest of the rows listed bebind the row,
without affecting the other rows display (of course they mill move down.
When I click '-' is will close the display. Is this possible with Table
display? I know how to do that with dynamic areas but it is a more
complex.

​Thanks for your ideas.​

--
ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring