I'm thinking it would have to be defined as a dynamic data area like the
ISRUDSL0 panel

26 AREA(DYNAMIC) EXTEND(ON) SCROLL(ON)
I've never had a need to define or use a dynamic area, so I'm sorry I'm not
much help here.
I'd probably have to do some 'fake out dynamic area' table display using 2
different panels to get those results.

initial panel tbdisp(table) panel(dpanel1) with the initial zvars

then in the dialog

if &zsel = '+'

then tbdispl(table) panel(dpanel2) with all zvars....

endif

something simple like that, not the best way without using a data area

Carmen Vitullo