Hello,
I am not sure if it is possible using TBDISPL service. I am able to do that
using dynamic area in panels. Of course, more work, more controls...
Dan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, February 12, 2018, 3:39 PM, ITschak Mugzach <imugz...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Tried that. it does show as two lines including cases where the second line
is empty.  I wonder how can I suppress empty lines displayed using TBDISPL
service

ITschak