From: "ITschak Mugzach" <imugz...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 8:57:02 AM
Subject: Is this possible to expand only one row in table display?

Assume I am listing datasets ip OPT3.4. It is an ISPF table (DSLxxxxx).
also assume I have access to code. I would like to enter a plus sign in
front of a tbe entry and get the rest of the rows listed bebind the row,
without affecting the other rows display (of course they mill move down.
When I click '-' is will close the display. Is this possible with Table
display? I know how to do that with dynamic areas but it is a more
complex.

​Thanks for your ideas.​

--
ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Contiguous Monitoring