We were testing some new shut-down procedures on our sandbox lPAR and somehow we have messed up LPSERVE.

When it starts, it gets the following error:

EZY1980E MVPMAIN terminating due to previous error(s).

The last time it started correctly, the output had the following :
EZB0831I IBM MVS LPD Version CS V2R10 on 02/16/18 at 08:13:47
EZB0832I
EZB0705I 02/16/18 08:13:47
EZB0834I Ready
EZB0622E Could not get notice (TCP/IP service is being shut down (8558)

I have IPLed multiple times and can't seem to get rid of the problem.

Any thoughts?

--
Tony Thigpen