On 2/19/2018 5:04 PM, Tony Thigpen wrote:
We were testing some new shut-down procedures on our sandbox lPAR and somehow we have messed up LPSERVE.

When it starts, it gets the following error:

EZY1980E MVPMAIN terminating due to previous error(s).

The last time it started correctly, the output had the following :
EZB0831I IBM MVS LPD Version CS V2R10 on 02/16/18 at 08:13:47
EZB0832I
EZB0705I 02/16/18 08:13:47
EZB0834I Ready
EZB0622E Could not get notice (TCP/IP service is being shut down (8558)

I have IPLed multiple times and can't seem to get rid of the problem.

Any thoughts?

Tony,

Two things from old posts. Wrong TCPIPJOBNAME in TCPDATA or RESOLVER. No OMVS segment for LPSERVE userid.

Regards,
Tom Conley