>>Has anyone seen on z/OS2.2 I see DAF is reporting "Unknown Datatype x01BB"
>>and while downloading and assemble/linkedit latest CBT 094 >>gives me 0255
>>for various undefined symbol though I have checked the maclib .

I see that on z/os 2.1 also.  The issue is related to the RACF type 80 with the
Relocate 2 section where the SMF8XTP2 value has a value of 443 (x1BB).  This
extended relocate value is a 1 byte field that is documented  as being
Authentication information.

What I've done is add to the DAFRR2 CSECT code after the branch to T080D408,
that does

CLC   SMF8TPX2,=AL2(443)
BE      T080D443

Then further down, find the T080D408 label.  Do a repeat of it's comments thru
the B RR2INCR.  Change the label to T080D443.

After you make this, you won't see the Unknown Datatype x01BB

Peter