On Wed, Jul 11, 2018 at 1:38 PM Hobart Spitz <orexx...@gmail.com> wrote:

> John;  So the production schedules set policy in your shop.  Do they pay
> the bills too?

​Well, they run the jobs which keep the company running which pays my
salary. But if you want who, at least in the past, sets policy -- it was
the end user departments. They demand, we supply. The most precious
employees are the sales agents. No sales, no money. No money, no company.
It runs down hill from there. I.e. the departments support the sales force.
We support the departments. So we are at the bottom of the support list. ​

--
There is no such thing as the Cloud. It is just somebody else’s computer.

Maranatha! <><
John McKown