Hi Barbara/David,

I have the same query open with IBM at the moment.

On one system the HealthCheck triggered, saying event started in middle of
March. review of all SMF data through March found no culprits. IBM support
suggested to find the first IGVH114E in OPERLOG for the system. I found one in
April. Review of April SMF located the bad boy.

The IBM support had mentioned RESET of the Health Check, so I had asked for an
example.
So far no response to that question.

If you could provide an example of a RESET command I would most appreciate.

Thanks
Bruce Hewson