Hi Bruce,

>I have the same query open with IBM at the moment.
Well, it helps that I am not alone with that question. :-)

>If you could provide an example of a RESET command I would most appreciate.
I didn't use it. All I did was go into sdsf and then scroll to the extreme
right of the health check line. There is the parm for each check. I just
overtyped it with what David specified. On pressing return the check moved from
the top of my list (I have them sorted by severity) to the alphabetical place
where it belongs, I didn't even have to refresh the check.

I read over the apar text of oa56180. I didn't see that it talks about
correcting the audit flag not being set correctly. I must have again overlooked
something.

Regards, Barbara