Hello Barbara/Bruce,

>parm(new) did the trick! This bit of information must have been buried in all
>the RUCSA stuff that I skipped over because it doesn't apply to us.<

Yes, OA56180 had quite a bit of documentation, but this trick was actually
buried in the OA53355 documentation :-)

>On one system the HealthCheck triggered, saying event started in middle of
>March. review of all SMF data through March found no culprits. IBM support
>suggested to find the first IGVH114E in OPERLOG for the system. I found one in
>April. Review of April SMF located the bad boy.<

I want to add one more (possibly obvious) tip.  When you find the first
instance of IGVH114E, you only need to look at SMF data from the past hour (or
whatever the health check interval is set to, the default interval setting is
an hour).  For example, if the first IGVH114E was issued on April 16, 2019 at
8:47am, you only need to review SMF data starting at April 16, 2019 at 7:47am.
This could save you from having to go over a half a month of SMF data in your
scenario.

>I read over the apar text of oa56180. I didn't see that it talks about
>correcting the audit flag not being set correctly. I must have again
>overlooked something.<

You are right.  We'll add this to the APAR text.  As you can tell, OA56180 is
sort of a followup to OA53355.  The problem was found during OA56180
development.

Regards,
David Hom