Hello Babara/David,

hints enough in your 2 posts to locate the manual:-

PARM('NEW(text value)')
Exceptions should only be issued for user key common storage usage attempts
that are detected
after this parameter is set. The 'text value' is free-form and is not used by
health check
processing. It should contain text to help the user uniquely identify this
particular parameter set.

The following are examples of PARM specifications for
ZOSMIGV2R3_NEXT_VSM_USERKEYCOMM:

PARM('NEW(yyyy/mm/dd hh:mm)')
PARM('ALL')

before UPDATE command:- IGVH113I Use of user key common storage was not
detected since  03/28/2019 13:47:36

F HZSPROC,UPDATE,CHECK(IBMVSM,ZOSMIGV2R3_NEXT_VSM_USERKEYCOMM),parm=('new(reset
04/16/2019)')

after UPDATE command:-IGVH113I Use of user key common storage was not detected
since 04/16/2019 02:14:44

timely posts.

Thanks
Bruce Hewson