Thank you Larre!

This looks definitive :)

On 2019-10-08 9:42 PM, Larre Shiller wrote:
David -

Based on some ESP notes that I have from our z/OS 2.3 install, it looks like
the work area size is 1024 bytes.  The parameter list is mapped by
MACLIB(IFAEXITP).  I see no evidence to indicate that the length can be
set/modified by the installation.

Larre
US Social Security Administration

"The opinions expressed in this e-mail are mine personally and do not necessarily
reflect the opinion of the US Social Security Administration and/or the US
Government."