On 2019-10-09 9:55 AM, Charles Mills wrote:
No, I retired from the SMF exit business on March 31.

Of course, you have a wealth of expertise in this area from your Correlog days. I might ping you off list if I have any questions if that's alright? ;)

If I were writing the product today there is no question I would use it: only one exit point
to maintain, handles the new > 127 SMF records whenever they come, and the work area is a
plus. I used a cell pool for work areas in my exit so it was pretty efficient, but
"free" is even better.

BTW, IEFU86, right? No 0?

My bad :)

Charles