--- In [email protected], "Judy Ryder" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At what times are you finding the sidepull is twisting and turning?  
For example, is it when you are asking for a turn to the left or 
right?  Stopping? 
> Judy

-------------We haven't ridden in a sidepull yet.  I'm assuming you 
meant "When is the HALTER twisting and turning?".  The answer is when I 
turn either way.  And the halter "rides up" on the nose when the 
horse's head is down low and I ask for him to stop by lightly pulling 
back with both reins.  Mind you, I use seat cues and verbal cues more 
so than rein cues to stop, go, turn and speed up or slow down.  But I 
still would like to have something more stabile on the horse's head.  I 
try to strive for the softest and most subtle cues possible... 

Dawn B.S.

Reply via email to