> 
> http://www.thehorse.com//ViewArticle.aspx?ID=11616&eID=61849
> 
The more I read about IR the more scared I am. I think Ofeig is too 
fat. The vet remarked that she had grown and I wonder if she meant in 
width. She measures 366kg on the weight tape(winter coat). Is that too 
big for 13.1hands?  Am I killing her with too much hay. She is having 1 
1/2 hrs grass daily at present. She has a crest and a fat tail base. I 
can't easily feel her ribs. Her cannon has grown a lot and she is 
wider. I will just have to wait to see whats left when the winter coat 
comes off. Last summer she was only 312 kg. I may have to get her a 
muzzle. At least when my arena is finished she will get more exercise 
and I could use it for turnout. It's hard toexercise her in mud. In the 
meantime I will worry.
Sue UK

Reply via email to