[Removed IESG and RFC Editor from the recipients]

On 4/9/00 at 1:52 PM -0700, Dave Crocker wrote:

>Although Pete is attempting to support my comments -- and I equally
>concur with his point of view -- in fact I did not say what he
>offers as the summary of my statement.  What I said was actually
>quite different.

I agree. I apologize for any mischaracterization, and I think my most
recent response to Vernon explains my understanding of your position
fairly. However:

>So, debate about that draft should move to that working group's list.

I will heed your advice and henceforth take any required discussion
to private mail or to that list.

pr