yes thats 100% true. check for urself

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 12:33 PM, Syam Krishnan <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Shino Jacob wrote:
>
> **
> But I admit that some comments  like
> "If a  newbie says ,"XYZ make video card is not recognized in Fubuntu" .  A
> Pure Volunteer  will reply , " Dude, you are using the wrong distro. Use
> UDORA with kernel 2.X.X" .
> are really valid.
> I dont think the lug is infested with them( may be an occasional one here
> are there)
>
>  You admit that that statement is valid? I don't recall any such incident
> in ilug-tvm ever (apart from one sarcastic remark from yours truly!)
>
> Syam
>
>
> >
>


-- 
Miles to go before I Sleep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to