may be .but  if that installer workied on the other  computer, I think Syam
would have advocated for that.( as I read from all posts that he is an
ardent advocate of Fedora)
This particular mail is what is used in the Sunil's blog.( i am not sure ,
but I think one or other similar instances were  there, may be I am wrong, I
dont recollect it correctly)

Well, my intention was not to tarnish anybody,
I am here to support and use FS and to povide some contributions if
possible.

On Sat, Dec 13, 2008 at 1:43 PM, Praveen A <[email protected]> wrote:

> 2008/12/12 Shino Jacob <[email protected]>:
> > yes thats 100% true. check for urself
>
> But Syam was just joking.
> --
> പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍
> <GPLv2> I know my rights; I want my phone call!
> <DRM> What use is a phone call, if you are unable to speak?
> (as seen on /.)
> Join The DRM Elimination Crew Now!
> http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Anti-DRM-Campaign
>
> >
>


-- 
Miles to go before I Sleep

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
"Freedom is the only law". 
"Freedom Unplugged"
http://www.ilug-tvm.org

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "ilug-tvm" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]

For details visit the website: www.ilug-tvm.org or the google group page: 
http://groups.google.com/group/ilug-tvm?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to