Hi everyone,

Following the recent UK Shell stations import, I've got ahold of the entire
NavAds dataset. A major part of it are fuel stations all across the world: UK,
US, France, Germany, Australia, and many other countries. We have the full
permission to use the data, it is very recent (we get updates monthly) and
quite precise: all locations are manually tweaked after geocoding. It has fuel
stations of major brands (Shell, BP, Total) and smaller, non-chain owners
(ProxiFuel, Lotherol, Edeka).

You can see the numbers and check a few stations yourself at the validation
website (it will be very slow, please bear with it):

http://audit.osmz.ru/project/navads_fuel

I want to import this data to OpenStreetMap. Which means, to update tags on 38k
fuel stations and add 21k stations not present on OSM. For that, I need you to
have a look at the data. Of course it is impossible to manually check every
object, and to do that afterwards each month up to eternity. But you can help
check that tags are correct, that there are no duplicates being created, and
that postcodes on objects are good to import.

The source dataset has much more information than I upload. For example, it has
flags for grocery stores, car washes, restaurants in fuel station buildings,
and I don't know tags for these. It has street addresses, but they need to be
parsed, and that isn't easy ("62 Rue Du General Leclerc", "Pritzwalker Straße
20", "Allée de Provence Bld Des Alpes De Haute Provence"). It has town and
state and country for each fuel station. You can see a sample of the source
json here, and maybe suggest on using some of the extra information:

https://pastebin.com/SLXq8Eb8

Please be gentle. I know some of you despise large-scale imports, but this one
to me is as good as imports get. I'd like to get it to completion, even if all
that remains from the source data are the type and the brand name.

Thanks,
Ilya