From:   "Alois Z." <alois.zo...@gmx.at>
To:     incubation@eclipse.org
Date:   20.09.2016 16:51
Subject:        [incubation] Delete top commit from git master branch
Sent by:        incubation-boun...@eclipse.org

Hi,

not sure if this is a question for incubation but as I'm rather new to git
and git on Eclipse I thought it could be a good place.

As described in the subject my problem is that I was a little to quick in
gerrit and added a commit to the master branch which should have gone to
another branch. In the meantime I was able to cherry pick the commit to
the intended branch but I'm not able to delete it from my master branch on
the remote git repo @ eclipse.org. I know that this is in general bad but
it would really help me if I could delete the last commit on my master
branch.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

BR,
incubation mailing list