I would add, it is technically possible to delete a commit entirely but you
need webmaster help to disable the non-fastforward flag. This is a nuclear
option and I would only suggest it if there is a strong reason, like a data
privacy breach or accidental release of bad IP (GPL etc). In that case
email webmaster and they can walk you through it. Sounds like it is not
warranted in this case but just mentioning for awareness.

John