> The reason I post it is that especially the Eclipse git server is
recjtecting my fastforward commit

That makes me feel good! :-)

Dani

From:   "Alois Z." <alois.zo...@gmx.at>
To:     incubation@eclipse.org
Date:   20.09.2016 17:00
Subject:        Re: [incubation] Delete top commit from git master branch
Sent by:        incubation-boun...@eclipse.org

Hi,

I know that it is bad. And I just want to do it becaus of this dumb
mistake.

The reason I post it is that especially the Eclipse git server is
recjtecting my fastforward commit and I wanted to aks how other committers
would handle this use case in the Eclipse world.

And as I got three times the revert I go with the revert.

Thanks to all,
Alois