Thank you very much Santhan Ji. But, I think neither flower size nor fruit
size would help in differentiating the two concerned species - *anguivi* and
*violaceum*.

   1. *Solanum violaceum* Ortega : as per FoC
   <http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=200020612>
   -> flower = 10-12mm X 10-20mm; fruit = 8-13mm
   2. *Solanum anguivi* Lam. : as per 1) KEW

<http://apps.kew.org/efloras/namedetail.do;jsessionid=F110F2F64C14AD3D288C251D4B525BAA?qry=namelist&flora=fz&taxon=11437&nameid=28993>,
   2) FoZ
   <http://www.zimbabweflora.co.zw/speciesdata/species.php?species_id=150600>
   and 3) a book

<http://books.google.co.in/books?id=6jrlyOPfr24C&pg=PA482&lpg=PA482&dq=solanum+anguivi&source=bl&ots=DqxknQOq1_&sig=alJ-abnzw6N51ke1mZqqygEcO4U&hl=en&sa=X&ei=ruN5VKiqMcaTuAShyIDgBg&ved=0CCgQ6AEwAzgU#v=onepage&q=solanum%20anguivi&f=false>
   -> flower = 8-20mm across (KEW) or 6-12mm (book); fruit = 6-13mm (FoZ, KEW)
   or 7-18mm (book)

Thank you once again
Regards