Looks different from similar looking species like as per images at
https://efloraofindia.com/2011/04/05/veronica-persica/
https://efloraofindia.com/2011/04/05/veronica-didyma/

To me appears close to images (reported introduced in India) as per images
and details
https://efloraofindia.com/2019/03/19/veronica-hederifolia/