Yes this is *Cassia uniflora** *now known as *Senna* *uniflora* (Mill.)
H.S.Irwin & Barneby.
If you check the compound leaves carefully, you can see the stalked yellow
glands on the rachis in between leaflets (mostly with basal 1-2 pairs). If
they (stalked yellow glands) are not there in any of the leaves this can be
some other species.

Regards,
Giby

--