Dear Inkscape Developers

Actually I have been using Inkscape for several years.
I am now interested to contribute as a translator of  in my native
language "Indonesia"

I am just wondering whether I can contribute to Inkscape as one of translators.
I have experiences in translating several open source software (UI
translator) as the main (Indonesian) translator: LyX, Avogadro and
JMol.

I have downloded the id.po from
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~inkscape.dev/inkscape/trunk/changes

Another question is how can I submit the translated id.po. Can I just
send it to this mailing-list or to another email?

Best Regards
WAS