Hello, the theories discussed lately has some similarities with perpetual motion and creating free energy, Its great fun and interesting to try to break the energy laws but no one has succeeded so far. The more complex you build your free energy machine the harder it is to find the error, and in your head you start to believe that this thing simply must work, been there done that. To try to tap into gravity by buoyancy Its probably another area where the energy laws still holds water. Nothing can be created from nothing, and energy is everything so I guess we have to use something to make some energy, which is the same as transferring energy to a different state. So what shall we transform to usable energy?, fossil fuels is a bad solution, tapping gravity and gravity fields I don’t understand a bit of, it may be too advanced for me, but I have seen nothing who is close to working. The solution is probably to tap into renewable energy sources, mostly energy from the sun who creates light, wind, wave, biomass, water with potential energy, heat etc. or the process of the sun itself fusion.

Anyway got inspired by the discussion and the simpel wheel in a water tank, well that thing does not work, but why don’t it work, and what can you do to make it work? I used my favourite subjects temperature differences, faze changes and turbines and made this concept, a wheel who works the opposite way of a heat pump, and yes its gravity and buoyancy involved.

Simpler than this I couldn’t draw it, and it just show the principe. It’s like a big bicycle wheel standing up, half in cold water and the other half in warm water. The hose contains a refrigerant which evaporates when heated and condenses when cooled, its chambers in the hose so the refrigerant can’t move along the wheel. When the liquid evaporates in the warm water it creates more volume and more buoyancy, when it cools down and condenses in the cold water it creates less volume and less buoyancy. This will make the wheel spinn and you can tap it with an electric generator. This process will heat the cold water and cool down the warm water and is like I said the opposite of a heat pump. To keep the temperature difference you have to fill up with more cold and hot water. In this system you got very little energy loss, only some small loss from friction. A wild guess is an efficiency of 75% including the generator. Then you only have to get cold and hot water, like cold seawater and a warm river. Warm water can you also get from solar heaters, burning biofuel or garbage, used cooling water and spare heat from nuclear plants, industry, buildings etc. It may also be used to increase efficiency in fossil fuel power plants and opens up for generation of electricity from warm water under the boiling point. Hey I just figured, if you turn it with an engine the opposite way you have a heat pump! Wonder what the efficiency is? Wow this opens up for using it as flexible heat storage.....technology is wonderfull!

Well I appreciate if anyone has a comment, does this work, does it make sense?

If it works I have some nice ideas about how to build a machine and get up the speed, I do 3D all the way to manufacturing, need help on the calculations and the rest ,helpers, business developers and people with fat valets can just send me a mail;)

Pardon my English, Audun Hassel, Trondheim, Norway

"Phillip Mark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

08.11.2006 21:30

Please respond to
interact@listserv.capital-master.com

"Interact" <interact@listserv.capital-master.com>
cc
Subject
Re: [Keelynet] differences of potential, vortexes and gravity

I love these theories!  I can always picture them working.  However, a
balanced wooden wheel that was half submerged in calm water would push
upwards upon both sides of the axle shaft equally, thus voiding lift.  The
thought of nullified weight immersed in the water and a top-heavy wheel
would be subject to the same effect.  All top weight in a balanced wheel
would press downwards equally, again voiding spin.  However, the act of
spinning, in and of itself, seems key to solving over-unity and/or
anti-grav.  Spinning weights, electrons or fluids point towards the solution
we all seek.  The effect of motion/mass revolving upon an axis holds so much
promise!  Remember, the only force that mankind has yet to harness for
propulsion is centrifugal force.  Harness the 'up' force on a spinning
'something' and release the clutch during the down side of the spin and you
have a Model T anti-gravity machine.  Up, release, Up, release.  Put 4 of
these in series and you have a 4-banger Up Machine.  Can't we, as modern men
& women, put our heads together and finally break the barrier that has held
us spellbound and earthbound for all these years?  Phillip Mark, central
Florida, USA

http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href="">