Dear Colleagues,

We are planning to replace our old InterMapper server with new hardware. The
current server is an Xserve (Late 2006) monitoring 1500 devices and running
InterMapper and InterMapper Remote Access under OS X.

Are there any differences between the InterMapper versions for different
operating systems?

Which operating system should be the preferred one for a new InterMapper
server? We are considering either OS X or Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 for the
new machine.

Best Regards
    /Johan Landin, ITS Network