One server has 46 maps, 1526 devices, and 21 charts.  The other has 12
maps, 591 devices, and 0 charts.

These are in Vmware, the first server is 4 CPUs, 4GB RAM, the second is 2
CPUs, 2GB RAM.  I'm considering shrinking the 4GB of RAM on the first
server as it's barely using more than 1GB currently.  (4GB was recommended
by Intermapper for 1000 devices.)

-Christopher