On 2021. 12. 20. 17:19, Pierre Joye wrote:
We may switch to vcpkg distributions, [...], or the current autoconf php js port works too.

Could you elaborate on what you mean by these?

The reason why I prefer Conan here is because they provide pre-built
binaries for common setups, so that makes builds go faster for the
majority of the cases. I'm not against having a vcpkg manifest either
way, since that's just a simple JSON file at the root of the project,
but that will result in duplication and one more thing to maintain.