El sáb, 27 ago 2022 a las 2:50, David Gebler (<davidgeb...@gmail.com>) escribió:

> You can always offer two votes on the RFC - one for the function itself, then
> one for should it return boolean or return an int representing the
> json_last_error constants and let it be decided that way.

Thanks for the advice I did not know that. At the moment this is the
only open question for this RFC, and I would like to know what the
people thinks about it, otherwise, will go with 2 votings.

> I think on the whole, I agree with the sentiment that returning boolean and
> checking json_last_error() on false is probably the best / least worst option.

> So if I could vote, I would vote yes and for the boolean option, with a
> secondary preference for returning int if boolean option is rejected.

Thanks for the feedback.

> And I was unconvinced about the whole idea originally, so a good example of
> where positive, robust discussion can change someone's mind.

That is why we have these discussions :) .... thanks a lot for taking
your time on this.

> Good luck with progressing the RFC, I don't think I have anything else to add.

Thanks a lot!