Antony Dovgal wrote:
On 03/23/2010 10:26 PM, Michael Shadle wrote:
- Jerome's put in some statistics functionality, which could be useful
in monitoring, etc. - might be nice to mention in the "features" [I
would include only the JSON output though]

I mentioned it, albeit briefly:
* basic SAPI status info (similar to Apache mod_status)
- The config file change, moving from the XML-based php-fpm.conf to
using php.ini (I think some work had started on this, but syntax was
under debate?)

We've discussed this many times and I thought it's pretty clear that php.ini syntax won't fit in this situation - the requirements are completely different.

Can you add this to the RFC so it doesn't keep getting asked,
and/or link to mail list discussions?

Also, is there an entry on http://wiki.php.net/rfc for your RFC?

Thanks,

Chris

- this will make it easier to adopt

I don't see how.

If there is any help needed I did get an email from an organization
who said they could throw a bit of manpower towards it.

They can do it any time - testing and reporting issues is a lot of work.
Patches are also appreciated, no need to wait for a 'go ahead' from anyone to
do this.

--
Email: christopher.jo...@oracle.com
Tel:  +1 650 506 8630