On 05/10/2011 12:35 PM, guilhermebla...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi all,

Based on an extensive chat with Matthew, I think we reached some consensus.
I'll write another RFC related to Annotations in docblocks, then we
can chat until reach some standardization and availability.

I'll keep the old one for history purposes. It seems that none from
core php devs accepted it, so I'll move it to rejected.
As I told you previously, all I wanted was some good feedback to give
a north and that's what I had.

As soon as I finish the new RFC, I'll open another thread here for
fine-grain the support and discuss architecture.
I'll keep Stas comments in mind when creating it, so it would help in
discussions. It seems we still have 2 weeks to discuss the new idea
and less than 2 months to get it ready if everyone agreed.

One suggestion. Be very careful about anything that requires changes in the opcode caches out there. Such changes will be very slow in coming, if at all.

-Rasmus