On 05/10/2011 12:49 PM, Drak wrote:
On 11 May 2011 01:30, Rasmus Lerdorf<ras...@lerdorf.com>  wrote:
One suggestion. Be very careful about anything that requires changes in the
opcode caches out there. Such changes will be very slow in coming, if at
all.

It's unrelated to this thread but, what is the status of merging APC
into the PHP core?  I remember this being discussed at some point.

Next major release. We don't have enough manpower to do it for 5.4. Right now it is only Gopal that is working on that code. Once we merge it is going to take people quite a while to get their heads around it.

-Rasmus