Hi Nikita,

> If named parameters are introduced, signature validation should include
> parameter names. Throwing a fatal error (for the interface/class
combination)
> would break backwards compatibility though. We could use some lower error
> type...

Would it be possible to set the error level through an ini setting? Or
disable it entirely?

People who are writing new code that is aware of named parameters should
want a fatal error for any coding mistake that violates the contract.

People who are supporting legacy code that doesn't use named parameters
should be able to upgrade to the latest version of PHP without having to
refactor an entire code base or suppressing huge numbers of compiler
warnings.

cheers
Dan