> De : Lazare Inepologlou [mailto:linep...@gmail.com]
>
> So, yes it would be nice null not to be included in scalars. Instead, we
> could have a union type like scalar? = scalar|null

That's roughly the idea. However, IMO, the general mechanism for union types
needs to be defined before we start defining union type aliases.

Another option is to create new ZPP types. These won't be union type aliases,
technically, but can be defined now. From an user's point of view, the usages
would be roughly the same, and we can propose them for 7.0.

Regards

François