> De : Anthony Ferrara [mailto:ircmax...@gmail.com]
>
> Callable is an existing rule, which is not subject to the "strict" discussion.

I was talking of __invoke() and closures, wich extend callable from
'string|array' to 'string|array|object'. But, I agree, it just extends the rule.

> None of the conversions use "value". Int, Float, String and Bool all
> behave precisely about type. No runtime value information is used
> (only runtime type info).

I was talking of errors being raised depending on value (non-numeric string and
others). And I was talking about the ZPP proposal I wrote, not yours.

Regards

François