> I am aware of this, but unless I just missed it that site doesn't show
> *when* they got an account.

None of these accounts are recent as far as I can tell from my email
archive.  For the record, with the exception of Eli - with whom I discussed
the reasons he voted against the Coercive RFC - I haven’t spoken with any of
them and doubt anybody else did (not that it would have been forbidden if I
or someone else did).
Florian (IMHO obvious) explanation is the correct one.  Take spriebsch for
example - a very prominent figure in the PHP community, hardly a newcomer -
and I guess it's the first time he finds something that's sufficiently
important for him to vote on.  We should really stop with the ridiculous &
offensive conspiracy theories.

Zeev