On 15 March 2015 at 15:23, Levi Morrison <le...@php.net> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 15, 2015 at 8:29 AM, Michael Wallner <m...@php.net> wrote:
> >
> >> On 15 03 2015, at 15:19, Anthony Ferrara <ircmax...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> All,
> >>
> >> I ran some numbers on the current votes of the dual-mode vote right
> >> now. There were a number of voters that I didn't recognize. So I
> >> decided to pull some stats.
> >>
> >> The following voters never voted before the dual-mode RFC went up:
> >>
> >> dom - no
> >> eliw - no
> >> kguest - yes
> >> kk - no
> >> nohn - no
> >> oliver - yes
> >> richsage - yes
> >> sammywg - no
> >> spriebsch - no
> >> srain - no
> >> theseer - no
> >> zimt - no
> >>
> >> Some of these names I recognize from list (sammywg and eliw), but many
> I do not.
> >>
> >> The interesting thing happens when you look at the voting direction.
> >>
> >> Currently, the RFC is slightly losing 70:37 (65.4%).
> >>
> >> If we look at percentages, 4.2% of yes voters have never voted in a
> >> prior RFC. But a whopping 24.3% of no voters have never voted before.
> >>
> >> If we adjust the votes to remove these "never voted" accounts, it
> >> stands at 67:28. Which is 70.5%. Which is basically where the vote was
> >> prior to the competing RFC opening.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it: voters come out of the woodwork to vote on
contentious issues!

(Sorry, just poking fun...)

> >> I'm not saying that all of these are bad votes. Nor that they
> >> shouldn't be counted. I think it does raise a significant question
> >> around the voting practices.
> >>
> >> Something that I think we need to discuss as a group.
> >>
> >> So consider that discussion open.
> >
> > Jeez, that is becoming ridiculous. So, if you’re that good in counting,
> how many did not vote before STHv0.3?
>
> Is there a way to check when someone got a php.net account/karma?

The user page [1] on master.php.net shows when they applied for an account
(and sometimes other notes), which is generally roughly the same time as
getting an account within days/weeks.

[1] E.g. https://master.php.net/manage/users.php?username=salathe
 (accessible only to folks with @php.net accounts)