On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 3:21 PM, Anatol Belski <anatol....@belski.net>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Sun, April 5, 2015 09:05, Ferenc Kovacs wrote:
> > bumping the thread as we should start the release steps (branching out
> > 7.0,
> > tagging the first alpha or more likely beta) if we wanna keep up with
> > https://wiki.php.net/rfc/php7timeline
> >
> after the recent discussion on IRC I would like to express the rediness to
> take on this job. As Kalle is willing to take this role as well, it'd
> probably make sense to hear what everyone thinks about my proposition.
> Possibly it could come to an election then.
>
> I guess this thread conjuncts with the "PHP7 RM" one started last year by
> Kalle.
>
> Regards
>
> Anatol

Thanks for volunteering, albeit I wish you could have spoken a bit sooner,
so we avoid the awkward situation.
I just wanted to repeat that I previously noted that based on my personal
experience with 5.6, I think that having two full time RMs for a major
version would be much better.
Now that we have two volunteers maybe we could also consider having both of
you guys and ofc. I can help with my experience on the RMing and the
process.