On 29 April 2015 at 14:21, Anatol Belski <anatol....@belski.net> wrote:

> after the recent discussion on IRC I would like to express the rediness to
> take on this job. As Kalle is willing to take this role as well, it'd
> probably make sense to hear what everyone thinks about my proposition.
> Possibly it could come to an election then.
>
> I guess this thread conjuncts with the "PHP7 RM" one started last year by
> Kalle.
>
> Regards
>
> Anatol

Hey Anatol,

>From my memory of your previous work, you do a lot for the Windows
platform? I think it's a huge bonus that one of the RMs has this focus. I
expect a large amount of "casual" testing leading up to GA will be done by
people who just want to download on their desktop and try things, and
quality Windows builds will help a lot.

Many thanks for nominating yourself.

Cheers,

Leigh.