> On Jan 11, 2016, at 11:00, Brandon Savage <bran...@brandonsavage.net> wrote:
>
> On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 11:26 AM, Anthony Ferrara <ircmax...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> The CoC doesn't try to enforce itself outside
>> of the scope of project members. Instead, it applies to project
>> members wherever they represent the project.
>>

> So just to be clear, your intent is for the CoC to apply *only* to those
> who actively participate in the project.

To be clear, he doesn't say "actively participate." He says only "project
members when they represent the project."

If that's to be the case, I don't recall seeing explicit definitions of
"project member" and "represent". Perhaps I have missed them? They're needed so
as to limit the scope-of-action to what Anthony states above.

--
Paul M. Jones
pmjone...@gmail.com

Modernizing Legacy Applications in PHP