Hi!

> I fail to understand how one can think that the CoC could be about
> censorship  (which is basically what this comment says).

I can explain you that very easily: there are known instances where CoCs
were used and even more instances where there were attempts to use CoCs
and CoC-like structures exactly for that. It's not a concern because
people think it *might* happen, it's a concern because it *already
happened* elsewhere and people think it also might happen *here*.

> I also fail to understand how one can fail to accept that we already had
> and have issues, despite numerous people having experienced it.

That's because nobody does that. Instead, the question is whether the
specific proposal is helpful to fix specific issues. The conversation
goes like this: