Hi Yasuo

> "Do not make assumption for uniqid() output format, entropy
> especially. uniqid() output format may be changed to provide
> reasonably unique ID in future versions."

Sounds reasonable to me; although I would phrase it a little
differently, something along the lines of:

The <function>uniquid</function> cannot be relied on to be unique and
there can occur collisions, even with the
<parameter>more_entrophy</parameter> set to &true;.

As for the in future version, although we may do that, I don't think
we should document something that is not in the core yet. What do you
think?

--
regards,

Kalle Sommer Nielsen