The Ion darcs repositories have been taken offline, and I will
switch away from darcs. Reason: no version for the most viable
*nix platform of the day, Cygwin. The website will be upgraded
when I manage to replace Ikiwiki, which also does not work under
Cygwin.

--
In 1995, Linux was almost a bicycle; an alternative way of live to the
Windows petrol beasts that had to be taken to the dealer for service.