On 2009-03-13 12:09 +0000, Tuomo Valkonen wrote:
> The Ion darcs repositories have been taken offline, and I will
> switch away from darcs. Reason: no version for the most viable
> *nix platform of the day, Cygwin. The website will be upgraded
> when I manage to replace Ikiwiki, which also does not work under
> Cygwin.

This is going to take some time. I, of course, can't even use the
usual tools to convert from darcs to another format, because
the non-deterministic windows-cygwin hybrid darcs does not even
print dates etc. in a standard format, so parsers fail.

(No, passing TZ does not work. Darcs shouldn't know about it,
as it's not a cygwin program. In truth, though, setting TZ
messes everything up. Must be a leak in GHC from depending
on cygwin for compilation, although it can not be compiled
for cygwin -- which is the reason why there's no cygwin
verion of darcs.)

Has anyone any experience of a simple coLinux setup?
That wouldn't mess hibernate/standby up? With internal
samba? No udev and other crap; Windows handles devices.

--
Tuomo